I am an eclectic dichotomy, bashfully brazen. A concrete nomad who suffers constant wanderlust. A cynic who believes in magic. I'm down to earth but my dreams are big. I love all that is beautiful. And words.
I went from hating kids to having two baby-girl names chosen already. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!! I’m only twenty!!!! Having a uterus sucks!
1) Be kind, but not too kind so as to let people use you.
2) Know your worth. And know other people’s.
3) Never initiate a fight. But if someone hits you, you hit back.
4) If you don’t want to wear a bra, then don’t.
5) Speak up for yourself.
6) Lipstick should always be worn with LipLiner.
7) Liking you doesn’t justify him pulling your hair. If he doesn’t treat you well, he’s not good enough for you. Move on.
8) You don’t need a man to make you whole. You don’t need anyone to make you whole. You’re whole enough by yourself.
9) Never downplay yourself to stroke somebody else’s ego.
10) Don’t put up with anyone’s shit.
11) Patent leather is winter attire.
12) You’re not obligated to do anything you don’t want to.
And most importantly
13) You can only count on your own strengths.
– John Hagelin, Particle Physicist (via victoryfountain)
What beauty. What truth. Magic.